Oregonians who are 65+ are in a higher-risk group and need to take increased precautions to avoid COVID-19. Find recommendations here for senior care providers as well.
- What are the recommendations for long-term care facilities?
- What are the recommendations for home care providers?
- What are the precautions recommended for seniors?
- How can I find which long-term care facilities are accepting new residents?
- How can I avoid coronavirus-related scams?
Senior/Vulnerable Population Shopping Hours (WA County)
Albertsons: Every Tuesday & Thursday 7-9 am
Costco: Tuesdays and Thursday 8-9 am
Fred Meyers: Monday thru Thursday 7–8 am
New Seasons: 8:00am-9:00am with Senior discount
Safeway: Every Tuesday & Thursday from 7-9 am
Target: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1st hour - 65 years old, pregnant women or those defined by the CDC as vulnerable or at-risk.
Trader Joes: First hour every day
Walgreens: Every Tuesday first hour (9 am)
Walmart: One hour early on TuesdaysWhole Foods: Open one hour prior to opening hours for 60+
Oregon Senior Peer Outreach, a program of Community Counseling Solutions, has launched "Senior Connection," a free program to keep Washington County older adults connected while they stay at home. Certified peer support specialists trained to work with older adults make friendly calls to listen and provide support weekly or more often upon request. Call 1-833-736-4676 to sign-up for this free program.