Supporting Our Community
The City of King City recognizes the unique and diverse needs of our community members during the COVID-19 crisis.
A person’s ethnicity, language, or association with a country or region is not a risk factor for this virus. If you feel you have experienced or witnessed discrimination motivated by race, color, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity, contact the Oregon Department of Justice by filing a report online or by calling 1-844-924-2427.
The health and well-being of our community members, employees, businesses, and partners are our top priority. As part of our preparedness efforts, the City of King City is adhering to guidance from health authorities with expertise. Please utilize these health experts for accurate coronavirus information:
- The Oregon Health Authority (OHA)
- The Washington County Department of Health and Human Services
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
Other Ways to Stay Informed
- Read OHA's answers to frequently asked questions.
- Ask general questions about coronavirus by dialing 2-1-1.
- You can call 7 days a week, from 8 am to 11 pm, for answers to your basic COVID-19 questions, or visit www.211info.org.
- Sign up online with the Oregon Health Authority.
- Receive coronavirus updates through e-mail or text message.