The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Employment Application - General
- Employment Application - Police Officer-Lateral
- Application for Land Use Action
- Complaint Form
- Foreclosed Property Contact Info
- Public Records Request with APP-2018-01 FORM.pdf ORS 192.420 gives every person the right to inspect any non-exempt public record held by a public body. Requests for such City records must be made under the Oregon Public Records Law and in accordance with this attached policy.
- Application for City Council, Board or Commission 2.pdf
- Onetime card Card authorization form.pdf This form is authorizing the City of King City to make a one-time charge to your Credit Card.
- Sign Permit Application
- Alarm Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- business license application Rev03152018.pdf
- Tree Permit Application Use this form to apply for a tree removal permit or to get more information on tree removal.
- Structural Permit Fee Schedule
- Building Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application.pdf
- Electrical Permit Application
- Manuf Home Placement Permit
- Additional Plans Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Form
- Oregon Solar Installation Checklist
- Solar Panel Installation Requirements
Master Fee Schedule1 document
- PUBLISHED-Master Fee Schedule fy 2020-2021 20190815.pdf The City of King City provides a full range of municipal services to the community, including police protection, traffic control, and improvement, street maintenance and improvement, planning and zoning regulation, building inspection and regulation. This Master Fee Schedule consolidates all City fees and charges adopted by City Council resolution for the various services that the City provides. Typically, it is updated annually and reflects all fee resolutions passed by Council during the year.