Citizen Problem Reporter

Please Note:  If this is an emergency, call 911.

To report animal problems, homeless issues, or speeding, please call the Non-Emergency line (503)629-0111

Your issue is important to us. In order to route your issue so we can best serve you, please go to our Citizen Problem Reporter. This is a configuration of Crowdsource Reporter that can be used by the general public to submit non-emergency problems or requests for service in our community. For example graffiti, Potholes, down tree, or land use issues.

Click here to report a problem!

If you have observed a traffic hazard and would like the King City Police Traffic Safety Team to follow up, please go to the Vision Zero Program for more information.