The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by DATE in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by DATE in Ascending Order within category
- R-2018-01 Supplemental Budget FY 2017-2018 A RESOLUTION ALLOWING A SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET INCREASE AND DECREASE.
- R-2018-02 Resolution Revising Fee, Charges, Fines, and Assessments of the City of King City and Rescinding R-06-01.pdf A RESOLUTION REVISING FEES, CHARGES, FINES AND ASSESSMENTS OF THE CITY OF KING CITY
- R-2018-03 A ADOPTING THE CONCEPT PLAN To GUIDE FUTURE A Resolution Adopting the Concept Plan to guide future growth.
- R-2018-04 ADOPTING FINDINGS IN SUPPORT OF AN ALTERNATIVE CONTRACTING METHOD FOR THE REMODEL PROJECT OF CITY HALL.pdf ADOPTING FINDINGS IN SUPPORT OF AN ALTERNATIVE CONTRACTING METHOD FOR THE REMODEL PROJECT OF CITY HALL
- R-2018-05 A Resolution approving the Procurment of Two Police Vehicles from Wire Works.pdf A Resolution approving the Procurment of Two Police Vehicles from Wire Works
- R-2018-06 Supplemental Budget FY 2017-2018 Supplemental Budget FY 2017-2018
- R-2019-01 Authorizing a loan from the special public works fund.pdf
- R-2019-02 supporting a 2040 planning and development grant application.pdf
- R-2019-04 FY17-18 audit action plan resolution.pdf
- R-2019-05 FY18-19 supplemental (2) resolution.pdf
- R-2019-06 A RESOLUTION awarding a contract to S-2 Contracting inc - Phase 1 of King Richard Drive -Resurfacing.pdf
- R-2019-07 A RESOLUTION awarding a contract to Knife River Corp - 131 Ave Improvments.pdf
- R-2019-08 City elects to recive state revenues for FY 2019-2020.pdf
- R-2019-09 City providing Services.pdf
- R-2019-10 A RESOLUTION Adopting the Budget for FY 2019-2020.pdf
- R-2019-11 A Resolution Revising Fees, Charges, Fines and Assessments FY2019-2020
- R-2019-12 A RESOLUTION ADOPTING Plan Review and Construction Observation Cost.pdf
- R-2019-14 A Resolution Authoring and Creating a Policy on Open-Data Program for the City of King City.pdf
- R2019-15 - A RESOLUTION GRANTING A NON-EXCLUSIVE FRANCHISE TO FATBEAM LLC.pdf
- R-2019-16 A RESOLUTION CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF THE FRANCHISEE TO FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION TO NW FIBER, LLC A RESOLUTION CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF THE FRANCHISEE AND OF THE CABLE FRANCHISE GRANTED TO FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION TO NW FIBER, LLC, WITH CONDITIONS
- R-2019-17 A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF KING CITY AUTHORIZING A LOAN FROM THE SPECIAL PUBLIC WORKS FUND.pdf A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF KING CITY AUTHORIZING A LOAN FROM THE SPECIAL PUBLIC WORKS FUND BY ENTERING INTO AN AMENDED FINANCING CONTRACT WITH THE OREGON INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE AUTHORITY
- R-2020-06 A resolution supporting application for DLCD Grant HB 2001-2003
- R-2020-07 City elects to receive state revenues for FY 2020-2021
- R-2020-08 City Providing Services
- R-2020-19 A RESOLUTION Extending DECLARING THAT A STATE OF EMERGENCY WITHIN THE CITY OF KING CIty This document extended the State of Emergency within King City
- R-2020-01 Resolution 2020-01-WCCLS Operating Levy 2020 Support This document supports the WCCLS Operating Levy
- R-2020-02 Resolution 2020-02-Support for Public Safety Levy 2020.pdf This document is supporting the public safety levy.
- R-2020-03 A Resolution Revising Fees Chrages Fines and assesments.pdf This Document revised fees, Charges, fine, and assessments.
- R-2020-04 A Resolution Declaring that a state of emergency within the city of King City (COVID-19) A Resolution Declaring that a state of emergency within the city of King City (COVID-19)
- R-2020-09 ADOPTED BUDGET FY20-21 w detail.pdf This document is adopting the budget for FY 20-21
- R-2020-10 A Resolution Renouncing Racist Violence This document renounces racist violence.
- R-2020-11A RESOLUTION EXTENDING WORKERS' COMPENSATION COVERAGE TO VOLUNTEERS OF CITY OF KING CITY.pdf This document is extending the Workers' Comp to volunteers.
- R-2020-12A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF KING CITY ADOPTING A VOLUNTEER POLICY.pdf This document is adopting a policy on volunteering.
- R-2020-13 A Resolution Allowing a Supplemental Budget Increase and Decrease 2019-2020 Fiscal year.pdf This document is Allowing a Supplemental Budget Increase and Decrease 2019-2020 Fiscal year.
- R-2020-14 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING CITY MANAGER TO EXECUTE AN INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT IGA AMENDMENT NO1 CDBG.pdf
- R-2020-15 A Resolution Awarding A Contrat to S-2 Contractors INC for Phase 2 of SW King Richard Drive.pdf A Resolution Awarding A Contrat to S-2 Contractors INC for Phase 2 of SW King Richard Drive
- R-2020-16 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING CITY MANAGER TO EXECUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN STATE OF OREGON DLCD 2019-2021-HB 2001 & HB 2003 PLANNING ASSISTANCE GRANT.pdf IGA between State of Oregon DLCD and City for Grant Assistance
- R-2020-17 A RESOLUTION AUTH CITY MANAGER TO EXECUTE AN (IGA)BETWEEN WashCo-CITIES AND SPECIAL DISTRICTS ASSISTANCE GRANT
- R-2020-05 A resolution sup OR Gov.BrownExecutive ORDER 20-11 temp Moratorium on resid evecitions for-nonpayment-in response to COVID-19-calling-for-expansion include commercial.pdf
- R-2020-18 A RESOLUTION REVISING FEES CHARGES FINES AND ASSESSMENTS OF THE CITY OF KING CITY OREGON AND RESCINDING.pdf
- R-2020-20 FY20-21 Supplemental Budget
- R-2020-21 Supporting 2021 OR Community Paths Grant Program.pdf
- R-2020-23 Authorizing Bond Funding-signed.pdf
- R-2020-24 A RESOLUTION ACCEPTING THE CANVASS OF ELECTION VOTES FROM THE NOVEMBER 3 2020 GENERAL ELECTION FOR THE CITY OF KING CITY COUNCIL -signed.pdf
- R-2021-01 A Resolution approving TVFR Fire Codes.pdf
- R-2021-02 FY20-21 supplemental(3) signed.pdf
- R-2021-03 A Resolution adopting a transfer budget for 2020-2021.pdf
- R-2021-04 A Resolution adopting the budget for FY 2021-2022.pdf
- R-2021-05 A Resolution declaring city election to recevie stste revenues.pdf
- R-2021-06 A Resolution declaring services provided.pdf
- R-2021-07 A Resolution adopting an allowance for uncollectible accounts and establishing auth levels to write off.pdf
- R-2021-08 A Resolution of the City Council awarding a Contract to Knife River for 2021 Street Imp.pdf
- R-2021-09 RESOLUTION A RESOLUTION Extending DECLARING THAT A STATE OF EMERGENCY WITHIN THE CITY OF KING CITY.pdf
- R-2021-10 Resolution of the City Council Directing the Use of Funds in Accordance with State and Fedral Guidance from HR 1319 sec. 603 c1.pdf
- R-2021-11 Resolution allowing a Supplemental Budget.pdf
- R-2021-12 Resolution authorizing staff apply depreciation to streets.pdf
- R-2023-01 Canvass-fo-Election-November 8 2022.pdf
- R-2023-02 Dedication of Right-of-Way to King City.pdf
- R-2023-04 Fatbeam Franchise.pdf
- R-2023-03 A RESOLUTION SUPPORTING RTP.pdf
- R-2023-05 Allowing Supplemental Budget.pdf
- R-2023-06 FY22-23 transfer budget
- R-2023-07 FY23-24 Budget adopted.pdf
- R-2023-08 City Election's to receive state revenues.pdf
- R-2023-09 Transportation and Park SDC Project List CIP.pdf
- R-2023-10 Resolution 2023-10 Adoption of SDC Methodology King City.pdf
- R-2023-11 A RESOLUTION awarding a contract to Brix Paving - 2022 Street Improvments.pdf
- P-2021-01 A Proclamation for National Community Development Week
- P-2021-02 Proclamation-Juneteeth 2021 Signed.pdf
- DVAM-KC Proclamation 2021.pdf Domestic violence is a serious crime that affects people of all races, ages, gender identities, socio-economic levels, religions, backgrounds, beliefs and abilities but often has a disproportionate effect on communities and groups impacted by inequity.... Click to read more.